Method and method of writing a correct lease without legal errors, while preserving the rights of both parties.
Part 1: How to write a valid lease contract without legal errors while taking care of the rights of both parties
Part 1: How to write a valid rental contract without legislative errors while preserving the rights of both parties.
Introduction regarding how to write a written lease agreement without spelling errors:
Peace be upon you, my dear colleagues, the pioneers of the justice site today. We brought to you a very interesting topic that one of us might fall into incorrect throughout his assumption of responsibility by writing a written rental agreement. Loss of rights. Therefore, my teacher and colleague, let me present to you from my experience that I learned from you, to present to you a method and method of writing a substantially valid rental contract in accordance with Law 4 of 1996.
– There are clauses that must be clarified in the written rental agreement. This does not negate the rental contracts with a consensual perspective, but these clauses should be written except that they appear conscientious, whereas the two parties agree in this written agreement, for example, the clause of the rental value must be shown, the contract, but according to consent, the two parties may agree that The rent is 50 pounds per month.إقرأ أيضا:قضية محمد رمضان
– Medicine, what is the adequacy of suspense? We know how to write lease contracts without legislative errors, by showing the basic terms of the lease.
The larger phrase of the lease: Explaining the names of the lessor, the tenant, their characteristics, nationality, and residence:
For you to write a valid rental contract, you must write the following data:
1- Explain the name of the landlord and the tenant in the lease contract and prove their signatures or their fingerprints:
– Writing the names of the parties to the lease and their fame, if any, as indicated in the personal investigation card, requires negligence and is very clear.
– In the placement of multiple landlords (multiple landlords – in the case of common ownership) and in the case of multiple tenants, all their names must be written no matter how many and the purpose of that is in a situation of ignition quarreling about the lease contract was held and raising the banner of the litigation in the face of the judiciary, everyone must be sealed as everyone is required to write Stated in the contract.
– Just as their ugliness must be proven together, this signature is attributed to the signatory of what is contained in it and obligates it with what was agreed upon above.
2- A hint of both the landlord and the tenant:
Proof of the property of the lessor, and that is either that he is leased as an owner of the property, or as a common owner of the property, or as an agent of the owner.
– The tenant’s profile should be proven whether he rents the eye in his name and for his account “or in his name, for the account of the eye, or as an agent of another person.”
– The wisdom of that is to determine who is obligated to implement the contractual obligations and to determine who will be disqualified.
3- Writing the nationality of the lessor and the lessee in a written rental agreement:
– The purpose of writing the nationality of both parties in a written rental agreement is to determine how to publish and promote either party with the papers.
4- Determine the residence of each of the two parties:
– Article ten of the Egyptian Code of Procedure states that people must be declared personally or in their country, so writing the place of residence of each of the parties in the lease agreement excludes the point of view of tampering with advertising in judicial papers.
The place of residence to be written is the country of residence in which the person lives and in which it is correct to declare it.
The second clause of the lease contract: attribute and pictures of the leased property, its location, borders and the purpose of its lease
* In order to write a valid rental contract, the following must be mentioned:
1- A precise description and condition of the leased property:
– We know very well that the lease agreement obliges the lessor to deliver the leased property to the lessee in order to benefit from it, in exchange for the performance of the rental value from the lessee to the lessor.
– As a result of the tenant’s use of the leased property, a limited number of changes or damages may be issued. Therefore, the description of the headquarters compels the tenant to return the leased property to the condition received by him, and this is what was approved by Article 567/2 of the Egyptian civil legislation.
2- Writing the Al Ain rental site and its boundaries is important for writing the rental contract was made without errors:
The necessity of writing the boundaries and location of the leased property appears in determining the civil jurisdiction of disputes arising out of the lease contract.
– As in the case of not specifying the rental price, it is clear here that the leased property must be located and its limits in gratitude for the rent of the proverb, meaning if a written agreement was written to rent a commercial store without a rental value and a conflict erupted recently, then the rental cost will be determined, such as the rent of the commercial stores adjacent to this store, and so what the article approved 562 of the Egyptian civil legislation.
3- Writing the purpose of the lease:
Article 579 prohibits civilians from using the leased property for a purpose other than the purpose for which the property was leased, so the intention must be determined carefully.
The 3 phrase in a written lease agreement: the lease term and the permissibility of renewal thereof or notifying the eviction to the end of the lease period:
* When you ask how to write a written agreement with the correct rent without errors, you must take into consideration the following:
1- Writing the lease period in the lease:
– Among the most important items on which disputes and disputes are issued above, the tenant desires to stay for the maximum possible period of time, and the lessor wishes to receive the eye within a specified time, then the rental period must be written.
Leaving the lease contracted forever, according to the Civil Code, Article 999. The lease ends only for a period of 60 years.
* Download the finest formula for the sale of a clinic “private hospital or medical center”
* The highest form of a contract of sale “abandoned” a pharmacy that is owned or leased by your grandfather.
* Download the best written agreement form sale of a clinic “private health center or medical center”
* Download the best formula for the sale of a commercial grocery store in Grandfather 2019.
2- Explain the extent of the permissibility of the update for an amount or for other periods:
– Determining the extent of the permissibility of renewal for another period or that the written agreement for a period of one time requires nothing but the update for another time, resulting from the alert, is not a new rent, but it is an extension of the original.
– Except that the lease is considered new if the lease term is complete and the tenant remains in the leased property without objection from the lessor, then the lease becomes serious