To prepare Assonance in Arabic One of the most important types of verbal innovations, and the most important lessons related to prose, let’s get to know its definition, its types, the most important examples of each type.
Assonance in Arabic
- The linguistic definition of rhyme: From the verb rhyme, rhyme, rhyme, signify resemblance, uprightness and rectitude.
- Idiomatic definition of rhyme: Means that each of the commas in particular prose coincides with the same letter, because it is very similar to rhyme in poems. If two words coincide in their last letter, it is called the term coo.
There are four types of assonance, which are explained in the following lines:
- The terminal
There is a long appeasement and another short.
Types of assonance
In this paragraph, we get to know in detail the four types, which were previously mentioned in the previous paragraph:إقرأ أيضا:لماذا من النادر العثور على ألعاب نارية ذات لون أزرق؟
- 1- Inlaid: What is agreed in each of the two sentences in terms of weight and rhyme.
God says – Blessed and Almighty – in his dear book: ” The righteous are in heaven and the wicked are in hell “.
As he says – Freeze above.: ” We have their return, then we have to calculate them “.
These two examples relate to the studded type, and the inlay in the tongue is rhyme. As we can see, the word Naim, Hell, in the first example, and the word their return, their story, in the other example, have the same weight and have the same endings and vowels.
- 2- ParallelIn this type, the last two words are agreed between the comma of the two sentences, by weight, and in rhyme, unlike what is not that of the sentence.
For example, Almighty God says –: ” And the star, if he wished, did not misplace your friend or cheat “.إقرأ أيضا:ذاكرة الهاتف ممتلئة؟ 10 خطوات لحل هذه المشكلة دون حذف التطبيقات
The last two words of each sentence, And they are: Color, seduction, of the same weight, and rhymes, without the sentence itself being balanced in all its parts with the other, as in the first type, which is encrusted.
In this type, the two sentence separators are agreed in the rhyme, without the weight, as the chord appears in the last letter of each of the commas.
Almighty God says:: ” What you don’t expect from reverent God, and He has created you phases “.
Looking more closely at the previous verse, we find that the comma of the first sentence is the word (qara) and matches the comma of the other sentence (phases) in the rhyme, i.e. in the last letter here and here, not by weight. Because the two words are not consistent in weight, the first word on weight is effective and the other word on weight is effective.
- 4- The dichotomy: This type is called the subjugation of cleavage, and maybe this type is related to what comes closest to poetry, because it depends on whether each part of the two parts of the same verse includes two rhymes different from each other is called storytelling.
This is evident in the following words of Abu Tammam:إقرأ أيضا:طلب تحويل قضية من قاضي لآخر
” The arrangement of Mu’tasim, the avenger of God, is expected in God “.
We find in this verse that in the first part there are two sentences of the same weight and the same rhyme, And they are: Mu’tasim Billah, and his avenger of God, and if we look at the other part of this house, we will find it contrary to the weight and rhyme of the first part.
Read also: The difference between poetry and prose in Arabic literature
Rhyme sections by size and brevity
In the Arabic language, rhyme is divided into length and brevity the following:
- along: This type contains many expressions which are in harmony with each other in terms of weight and rhyme.
As in the words of God – Almighty –: ” And if we have tasted a person’s mercy from us, then we took it away from him, he is desperate and unbelieving, and if we have tasted him blessed after some misfortune, I touched him to say, bad left me, that it is a proud joy “.
- Short: It’s the genre that consists of a few rhymes.
And it’s as God says – Blessed and Exalted be He –: “ O Muddler, arise, then warn and your Lord, and grow and your garments, and purify yourselves, and abstain, if “.
There is no doubt that the fewer rhymes there are in the same sentence, the better, because the Adhaan accepts them. Due to its affinity, its jizzy harmony.
Read also: Common language errors and their correction
We learned about this Assonance in Arabic What it is, its types, examples of each of the types, hoping that the benefit prevails for everyone, and the examples clarified the difference between the different types of assonance, and cemented the information that came out on it. confirm in the spirits.
Witness too …
Arabic quiz questions and their answers
Questions about poetry and poets – who said?